Professional ethics (專業倫理) [part taught by Pierre SMARS]
|Second semester, 3-AB/DS204
Slides of the lectures,
- Introduce students with problems of ethics.
- Approach ethical problems of conservation through concrete examples and discussions.
- Understand the major values of Heritage and the challenges of conservation.
The class consists of lecture sessions. The lecturer will require a active participation of students.
Some preparation will be necessary before the classes
- What is ethics? Is it important?
- Cultural objects after an earthquake. Is that really the priority?
- Conservation and identity. Dangerous liaisons?
- Exhibitions and tourism. Is culture involved?
- Private sponsoring. Pecunia non olet?
- Authenticity. What does that mean actually?
- Sacred objects and Modern conservation. Easy Compatibility problems?
- Moving objects and buildings. Do we take it all?
Exam, Paper, participation during the class.
Reading material provided by the lecturer before the class
Office Hours (課業輔導時間)
Back to home page